My cousins and I recently went on a wine tasting and touring weekend throughout the Okanagan valley. It was a fun filled weekend and we stopped at numerous wineries….more to come on WHERE we went and what are favourites were later this week (make sure to check back)!! BUT for now, I wanted to share all of the outfits that all of the girls wore over the weekend and give you some “what to wear” inspiration! We had to be extremely cautious of outfits as we were so busy travelling and tasting, we wanted to look cute and fashionable but still be comfortable. Footwear was a major hurdle…I would say NO heels…unless it’s chunky and low (like the one pair that Tori and I wore). With all that walking and grass you don’t want to get left behind!!! The more wine tasting the better…. so here is my must have list.
5 Things to Pack on a Wine Tour:
- Comfy pair of shoes/sandals – if you must wear heels makes sure they’re grass friendly!
- Stylish/Comfortable Summer Dress – the looser and flowy the better…you can eat as much cheese as you want!
- Sun Hat – throw this on after a long day
- Sunglasses – you will wear these ALL day!!!
- Camera – to take pictures of it all!!
What is your go to outfit while wine touring!?